This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly organised and motivated Account Manager, with creative or marketing agency experience, to make their mark within an extremely successful, friendly and award-winning creative agency located in Shropshire.
You will work closely with the Client Relationship Team and report to the Head of Client Relationships; managing an abundance of clients and projects across a diverse range of channels including; brand identity, print, advertising, digital marketing, events, website development and much more.
The ideal candidate...
As the Client Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with the existing client base at Reech. You will be responsible for the day-to-day communications and attending regular meetings, often being the face of the company to many clients.
The position calls for a highly efficient, organised and resourceful person who relishes tasks that involve lots of communication. As you will have responsibility for all clients you must be a passionate people person who loves working as part of a team.
You must be confident in communicating with clients, colleagues, management, and suppliers and have strong interpersonal skills and exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Who are we...
Reech, established in 2009, is fast becoming Shropshire’s leading full-service marketing agency. We provide branding, design, digital, photographic and marketing services to predominantly B2B businesses, often acting as their outsourced marketing department.
If you are successful you will join a talented, close-knit and fun-loving team, who work in a highly collaborative way sharing ideas, knowledge and best practice.
We offer the chance to develop and grow within a highly skilled and dedicated team, whilst delivering unique, exciting, and often challenging projects in the UK and abroad.
Responsibilities of Client Relationship Manager role...
- Providing day to day marketing support and advice for clients as required, including both traditional and digital marketing;
- Attending regular meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts;
- Taking briefs from clients and managing these through the creative studio, from concept to completion and delivery;
- Conducting marketing reviews with key clients and providing regular reports;
- Assisting with conceptual campaign briefs, from undertaking research, to contributing to the creative direction;
- Coordinating deadlines, workflow and studio staff;
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients;
- Developing new strategies to improve client satisfaction;
- Alerting the sales team of opportunities for further sales within key clients.
Requirements for Client Relationship Manager role...
- Achieved top grades throughout GCSE and A-levels (or equivalents), especially English Language;
- A recognisable marketing qualification would be an advantage, but not essential;
- Organised, self-reliant, with great time management;
- Possess a strong eye for detail and the ability to multi-task;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues and clients alike
- A team player who can also work independently;
- The ability to work simultaneously on numerous projects with the ability to manage and motivate people;
- Confident in working across the Microsoft Office suite including Excel;
- The ability to learn quickly, think creatively and solve problems logically;
- Buckets of common sense;
- Demonstrate calmness under pressure with the ability to problem-solve;
- Have a can-do attitude with an eye for improvements and ways you can help to drive the business forward;
- Experience of working in a fast-paced office environment would be an advantage, but not essential;
- A willingness to pull together as a team, going above and beyond to deliver on projects.
Benefits of the Client Relationship Manager will include...
- Permanent role;
- Pension scheme;
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays;
- Support, training, and guidance;
- Your birthday off (yes, the whole day) once you’ve been with us for a little while;
- A modern, relaxed working environment.
Salary and how to apply:
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 /year depending on experience
- When applying please submit your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
- NO AGENCIES PLEASE.