Reech is fast becoming Shrewsbury’s leading full-service marketing agency. Our success is driven by the quality and commitment of our team and now we’re looking for a new member – a Client Relationship Manager.
As the Client Relationship Manager you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with the existing client base at Reech. You will be responsible for the day-to-day communications and attending regular meetings, often being the face of the company to many clients.
The position calls for a highly efficient, organised and resourceful person who relishes tasks that involve lots of communication. As you will have responsibility for all clients you must be a passionate people person who loves working as part of a team.
You must be confident in communicating with clients, colleagues, management and suppliers and have strong impersonal skills and exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing day to day marketing support and advice for clients as required, including both traditional and digital marketing
- Attending regular meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts
- Conducting marketing reviews with key clients
- Capturing the clients requirements and briefing client work in with internal teams
- Project manage all client projects ensuring deadlines are met
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients
- Developing new strategies to improve client satisfaction
- Creating monthly marketing reports for key accounts
- Creating quarterly website performance reports for key accounts
- Creating monthly internal RAG reports for the Senior Management Team
- Agreeing costs and drawing contracts for key accounts
- Alerting the sales team of opportunities for further sales within key clients
- Supporting the sales team with commercial proposals as required
What we’re looking for:
- Previous agency experience desirable or minimum 3 years experience in relevant industry
- Prince2 Qualified Practitioner/Foundation desirable
- Qualified Google Analytics certification desirable
- Bachelor’s Degree essential (preferably in Marketing or Business Studies or a related field)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills essential
- Strong analytical and project management skills essential
- Confident and dynamic personality essential
- Strong interpersonal skills essential
If you are successful you will join a talented but fun-loving team, who work in a highly collaborative way, sharing ideas, knowledge and best practice. You will be working closely with our Managing Director but will also have your own autonomy and will be responsible for projects from brief to delivery!
Job Type: Full-time
Please submit your CV to [email protected].
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.