This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly organised and motivated Digital Project and Marketing Manager, with creative or marketing agency experience, to make their mark within an extremely successful, friendly and award-winning creative agency located in Shropshire.
You will work closely with the digital team and report to the Head of Digital; managing an abundance of clients and projects across a diverse range of digital channels. This is an exciting new role, so the successful candidate will have the opportunity to use their knowledge and expertise in digital marketing to shape the role to ensure successful outcomes.
You will attend initial client discovery meetings, assisting with the creation of website sitemaps and SEO strategies. Working alongside the Head of Digital and Head of Client Relationships, you will be responsible for project-managing the build of a website from start to finish, ensuring that projects are delivered on time and on budget.
In your role as Reech’s digital marketing specialist, you will be responsible for creating optimised content for websites and digital marketing strategies. You will have experience of planning, implementing and monitoring social media and email marketing campaigns.
Specifically, you will be our digital marketing specialist and will have responsibility for social media, online advertising (social media and search engine), Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), email marketing, in addition to digital marketing performance reporting.
The ideal candidate...
This position calls for a highly efficient, organised and resourceful person who relishes tasks that involve lots of communication. You will work closely with our internal Digital and Client Relationship Teams and will also be responsible for reporting and presenting to our clients, where a knowledgeable, confident and passionate approach will be essential.
You must be confident in communicating with clients, colleagues, management, and suppliers and have strong interpersonal skills and exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Digital marketing activities:
- Planning and executing SEO activities;
- Keyword research and competitor analysis reports;
- Creating and maintaining various paid online advertising campaigns across various platforms (Google, Facebook, Instagram etc);
- Develop content marketing plans;
- Social media strategy and implementation;
- Email campaign creation and management;
- Creating engaging internet-friendly content, which could include social media posts, keyword optimised articles, static web pages etc.
Who we are...
Reech, established in 2009, is fast becoming Shropshire’s leading full-service marketing agency. We provide branding, design, digital, photographic and marketing services to predominantly B2B businesses, often acting as their outsourced marketing department.
If you are successful you will join a talented, close-knit and fun-loving team, who work in a highly collaborative way sharing ideas, knowledge and best practice.
We offer the chance to develop and grow within a highly skilled and dedicated team, whilst delivering unique, exciting, and often challenging projects in the UK and abroad.
Responsibilities of Digital Marketing Manager role...
- Creating website sitemaps and SEO strategies;
- Taking briefs from clients and managing these through the creative studio, from concept to completion and delivery;
- Project manage website builds from initial discovery sessions to successful site- launch;
- Develop and implement organic SEO marketing strategies;
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presence;
- Manage email marketing campaigns;
- Manage social media marketing campaigns;
- To prepare and present digital marketing performance reports;
- Providing day to day marketing support and advice for clients as required;
- Attending regular meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts;
- Coordinating deadlines, workflow and studio-staff;
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients;
- Developing new strategies to improve client satisfaction;
- Alerting the sales team of opportunities for further sales within key clients.
Requirements for Digital Marketing Manager role...
- At least 2-3 years’ digital marketing experience;
- Experience of creating and delivering successful social media strategies and campaigns, both organic and through paid advertising;
- Experience of creating, delivering, managing and monitoring successful website development projects;
- Creative copywriting skills, ensuring your content is well-written and engaging, and aligned with the client’s brand and tone of voice;
- Experience and knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and content optimisation;
- Excellent data analysis skills and report writing (with good knowledge of Google Analytics)
- Excellent interpersonal skills as you will be required to build relationships with colleagues, clients and suppliers;
- Achieved top grades throughout GCSE and A-levels (or equivalents), especially English language;
- Organised, self-reliant, with great time management;
- Confident in working across the Microsoft Office suite including Excel;
- Buckets of common sense;
- Experience of working in a fast-paced office environment would be an advantage, but not essential;
- You will be passionate about the power of digital marketing and must be up-to-date with the latest industry trends.
Benefits of Digital Marketing Manager will include...
- Permanent role;
- Pension scheme;
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays and Christmas off!;
- Support, training, and guidance;
- Your birthday off (yes, the whole day) once you’ve been with us for a little while;
- A modern, relaxed working environment.
Salary and how to apply...
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: £22,000 to £30,000 /year depending on experience
- When applying please submit your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
- NO AGENCIES PLEASE.