Front End Developer
Salary : DOE
Reech is fast becoming Shrewsbury’s leading full service marketing agency. Our success is driven by the quality and commitment of our team and now we’re looking for a new member – a Front End Developer.
If you are successful you will join a talented but fun-loving team, who work in a highly collaborative way sharing ideas, knowledge and best practice. You will be working closely with our Technical Director but will also have your own autonomy and will be responsible for development projects from specification to testing and beyond!
Your role will include making sure current client websites are maintained in launch condition, responding to change and support requests alongside working on implementing new features when required.
The ideal candidate will already have practical experience working in an agency for a minimum of 2 years and have a creative approach to problem solving and a passion for building clean, functional websites and apps within a collaborative team environment.
You will have…
- A strong knowledge of HTML5/CSS3;
- Experience of PHP and WordPress;
- Working knowledge of RESTful APIs and full CRM integration;
- Experience with testing frameworks and change control;
- Working knowledge of iOS/Android development would be an advantage;
- Great communication skills, having the ability to lead technical discussions with clients explaining complex concepts in an easy-to-understand way.
Think this is the role for you?
The successful candidate will be committed to both personal and business growth. You will have a drive for continuous personal development – keeping up-to-date with latest developments and trends – you will also have the enthusiasm and the ability to share these with the team to promote best practice and to support business growth.
Being part of the Reech team will give you;
- Opportunity to work in a truly collaborative way, not only with your colleagues but by partnering with our clients, really understanding them and their businesses.
- Scope to achieve your career aspirations, working with people who are as committed to delivering the best possible services as you are and passionate about keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Opportunity to work for a business which has immense pride in its local area and wants to make a difference. Reech Media is In Shropshire, For Shropshire.