Reech is fast becoming Shrewsbury’s leading full service marketing agency. Our success is driven by the quality and commitment of our team and now we’re looking for a new member – a Junior Developer.
If you are successful you will join a talented but fun-loving team, who works in a highly collaborative way sharing ideas, knowledge and best practice. You will be working closely with our Technical Director but will also have your own autonomy and will be responsible for development projects from specification to testing and beyond!
Your role will include making sure current client websites are maintained in launch condition, responding to change and support requests alongside working on implementing new features when required.
The ideal candidate will have practical and relevant experience with and have a creative approach to problem-solving and a passion for building clean, functional websites within a collaborative team environment.
The ideal candidate...
- Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3;
- Experience of PHP and WordPress would be an advantage;
- Working knowledge of RESTful APIs and CRM integration;
- Experience with testing frameworks and change control;
- Working knowledge of iOS/Android development would be an advantage;
Great communication skills, having the ability to lead technical discussions with clients explaining complex concepts in an easy-to-understand way.
Think this is the role for you? The successful candidate will have a drive for continuous personal development – keeping up-to-date with the latest developments and trends –you will also have the enthusiasm and the ability to share these with the team to promote best practices and to support business growth.
Benefits of Junior Web Developer will include...
- Permanent role;
- Pension scheme;
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays and Christmas off!;
- Support, training, and guidance;
- Your birthday off (yes, the whole day) once you’ve been with us for a little while;
- A modern, relaxed working environment.
Salary and how to apply...
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: £18,000 to £22,000 /year depending on experience
- When applying please submit your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
- NO AGENCIES PLEASE.