A little bit about the role...
Our talented designers, website developers, photographers and content creators that make up our studio are at the heart of our thriving marketing agency.
We need a creative, dynamic and motivational Studio Assistant to assist our Client Relationship Team, in managing projects, inputting workflow on our project management software and ensuring the right people are allocated to the right projects and that we are keeping to a deadline, brief, and quality.
You will also work with the Creative Team to edit and amend graphics, as well as assisting the Digital Team with website population, creating and distributing email campaigns and setting-up Social Media campaigns. On occasions, you will also be working with our Head of Photography to support studio-based and on-location photographic and video shoots.
Reporting to the Head of Client Relationships, the Studio Assistant will have an interest in design, social media, and all things digital. You will be highly organised, have an eye for detail, a good phone manner, love meeting and welcoming new people and have excellent computer skills.
This is a great opportunity to experience agency life and the vast amount of career opportunities that are available to forge a successful career in marketing.
The ideal candidate...
This role would suit someone who is outgoing and creative. The ideal candidate will be both proficient with design software (such as Photoshop) and interested in rolling their sleeves up and getting involved with studio work.
Who are we...
Reech, established in 2009, is fast becoming Shropshire’s leading full-service marketing agency. We provide branding, design, digital, photographic and marketing services to predominantly B2B businesses, often acting as their outsourced marketing department.
If you are successful you will join a talented, close-knit and fun-loving team, who work in a highly collaborative way sharing ideas, knowledge and best practice.
We offer the chance to develop and grow within a highly skilled and dedicated team, whilst delivering unique, exciting, and often challenging projects in the UK and abroad.
Responsibilities of Studio Assistant role...
- Creative design, art working and assisting the graphic design studio;
- Populating websites and assisting the website development team;
- Working alongside our photographer to assist with photo and video projects;
- Working closely with our Client Relationship Team to ensure all projects are delivered on time, and on budget;
- Logging tasks on our project management software;
- Typing up briefs for client’s approval;
- Preparing monthly reports including Google Analytics, SERP’s and for retained clients;
- Proofreading both digital and traditional marketing collateral.
Requirements for Studio Assistant role...
- Achieved top grades throughout GCSE and A-levels (or equivalents), especially English Language;
- Organised, self-reliant, with great time management;
- Possess a keen eye for detail and the ability to multi-task;
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- A team player who can also work independently;
- Confident in working across the Microsoft Office suite including Excel;
- The ability to learn quickly, think creatively and solve problems logically;
- Buckets of common sense;
- Demonstrate calmness under pressure with the ability to problem-solve;
- Have a can-do attitude with an eye for improvements and ways you can help to drive the business forward;
- Experience of working in a fast-paced office environment would be an advantage, but not essential;
- A willingness to pull together as a team, going above and beyond to deliver on projects.
Benefits of Studio Assistant will include...
- Permanent role;
- Pension scheme;
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays;
- Support, training, and guidance
- Your birthday off (yes, the whole day) once you’ve been with us for a little while;
- A modern, relaxed working environment.