Reech is fast becoming Shrewsbury’s leading full-service marketing agency. Our success is driven by the quality and commitment of our team and now we’re looking for a new member – a Digital Marketing Specialist.
This is an exciting new role, so the successful candidate will have the opportunity to use their knowledge and expertise in digital marketing to shape the role to ensure successful outcomes.
In your role as Reech’s Digital Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring digital marketing programmes – for Reech, and our wide range of clients – that raise online awareness and generate good quality enquiries.
Specifically, you will be our digital marketing specialist and will have responsibility for social media, online advertising (social media and search engine), Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), email marketing, in addition to digital marketing performance reporting.
This position calls for a highly efficient, organised and resourceful person who relishes tasks that involve lots of communication. You will work closely with our internal Customer Relationships Team, and will also be responsibility for reporting and presenting to our clients, where a knowledgeable, confident and passionate approach will be essential.
You must be confident in communicating with clients, colleagues, management and suppliers and have strong interpersonal skills and exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
For Reech, and our clients to:
- Develop and implement SEO (organic) and PPC (paid) online marketing strategies
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presence
- Innovate and to recommend new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content and to monitor and analyse content success
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- To prepare and present digital marketing performance reports
What we’re looking for
- At least 2-3 years’ digital marketing experience (essential)
- At least 2 years’ experience working within a marketing agency (ideal, but not essential)
- At least 12 months’ experience of creating and delivering successful Social Media strategies and campaigns, both organic and through paid advertising (essential)
- At least 12 months’ experience of creating, delivering, managing and monitoring successful Google Adwords campaigns (essential)
- Excellent creative copywriting skills, ensuring your content is well-written and engaging, and aligned with the client’s brand and tone of voice (essential)
- Experience and knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and content optimisation (essential)
- Excellent data analysis skills and report writing (knowledge of Google Analytics is essential)
- Excellent interpersonal skills as you will be required to build relationships with colleagues, clients and suppliers (essential)
- You will be passionate about the power of digital marketing and must be up-to-date with the latest industry trends
If you are successful you will join a talented but fun-loving team, who work in a highly collaborative way, sharing ideas, knowledge and best practice. You will be working closely with our Managing Director but will also have your own autonomy and will be responsible for projects from brief to delivery!
Please submit your CV to email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- marketing: 2 years (Preferred)