We Love Long Term Relationships
Working in partnership, both Reech and our clients have a personal stake in the relationship with both parties working towards a common shared goal, for a minimum period of one year. This way of working has proven to deliver improved results and to build both respect and trust. The process starts with the drafting of a shared marketing plan with clear deliverables, but these contracts are designed to be flexible.
Reech Relationship clients enjoy the following benefits:
- Priority Service – planned activity will be managed by your RM, however, when ad hoc projects or emergency requirements arise, as a Reech Relationship client, your request will be given priority;
- Activity & Performance Reporting – including monthly activity reports and quarterly website performance reviews;
- Dedicated Relationship Management – you will have a Relationship Manager (RM), a Prince2 qualified practitioner, who will be your single point of contact, ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget;
- Monthly Account Reports – including activities completed, results delivered and recommendations;
- Real-time Collaboration and project overview via Microsoft SharePoint;
- Strategic Marketing – our service includes quarterly face-to-face strategic reviews which are designed to support your longer-term marketing strategy – drawing on expertise from across the Reech team.
- Discounted Day Rate – currently £600 (depending on amounts of days purchased);
- Monthly Payment Schedule – marketing spend can be lumpy across the year, often with the greatest spend in the first three months. Monthly payments give you the peace of mind that your budget can be spread evenly across the year.
Our Reech Relationship clients often describe us as ‘extended members’ of their internal teams, with Reech operating as their outsourced marketing departments… an approach we love!
Why not speak to one of our Reech Relationship clients and see what they have to say?